Information for Parents/Carers
START OF DAY:
School doors open for pupils at 8.45am with registration at 8.55am
- Children who are registered for Breakfast Club may be left at school from 8.00am; all other children should enter the building from 8.45am.
- Children playing on school playgrounds before the school day begins must be accompanied by parents/carers. This does not include children participating in Breakfast Club activities.
Parents and carers are welcome to join their children in morning task activities which take place in all classrooms between 8.45 and registration.
All internal school gates will be locked at 9.00 am. Anyone arriving after this time must use the main school entrance.
END OF DAY:
The school day ends at:
3.15pm for Foundation Stage
3.20pm for Years 1-3 and
3.20pm for Years 4-6
Children in Foundation Stage to Year 2 are collected from classrooms. Children within Year 3-5 will be escorted to the playground.
Children in Year 6 will be escorted to the basketball courts.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to collect their children promptly at the end of the school day.
- If a parent/carer is late class teachers will remain with a pupil for ten minutes after the end of school and then take him/her to the main school office. Those children not collected by 3:45pm will be escorted to after school club where they can also be collected and you will be charged £7.50 a session
- If a parent/carer is not able to collect their child from school, they must ensure that the class teacher is told in advance
- Class teachers will not allow children to be collected from school by anyone other than parents/carers unless by prior arrangement. Class teachers will contact parents/carers to seek permission in the event of them being unsure about who is collecting a pupil If parents/carers are not contactable, pupils will be looked after at school until suitable arrangements have been made.
- School must be informed of any child who has parental permission to go home alone
- Pupils are unable to attend After School Care Club unless they have been registered before- hand.
We have designed these arrangements to keep your children safe. Please let us know if you can suggest improvements to them.